The heart of God, as revealed to John in Revelation, is that people from all nations will stand before the throne of God. “After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands“ (Revelations 7:90.
The whole world is in dire need of the Savior, now more than ever before. For the kingdoms of this world to become the Kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ (Revelation 11:15) we must pray “Thy Kingdom come, thy will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven” over the nations and believe God will save them, for “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord” (Psalm 33:12).
As we await the imminent return of Our Lord, our goal should be that all the nations will hear, serve, and know Him, so that the salvation he offers will be received by all.
We invite you to join us in praying that the nations will embrace the Lordship and love of the Almighty God.
- Praise God that He rules over all the nations and they belong to Him (Psalm 22:28; Psalm 24:1).
- Ask God to forgive us for any way we have failed in proclaiming His love and rule to the nations (Mark 16:15).
- Pray for God to open the eyes of all the nations to His redemptive will for each of them (Luke 1:68).
- Pray for the leaders of all nations, especially all presidents, prime ministers and the parliaments/congress, that they will acknowledge and seek God (Isaiah 11:3-4); Rev 1:5).
- Ask that He give us the heathen for our inheritance and the ends of the earth for our possession (Psalm 2:8).
- Pray that the Lord will open the doors to the “closed nations” so that they will embrace the love of God (Psalm 24:9).
- Ask the Lord to send laborers into the harvest, for the fields are white unto harvest (Luke 10:2).
- Pray for the Lord to use you to go, send, or pray for world evangelization (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Pray for peace, righteousness, and salvation to saturate all nations (Proverbs 14:34).
- Pray for the Body of Christ to rise up and make an impact in all spheres of your nation and help bring the Lordship of Jesus in every nation (Revelation 19:16).
Additional Prayer Resources
- Operation World by Jason Mandryk and Patrick Johnstone, Gabriel Resources 21st Century Edition; Revised edition, ISBN-10: 1850783578
About Our Contributor
Pastor Michael Obi is the National Coordinator of the African Strategic Leadership Prayer Network, (ASLPN) and a cabinet member of the Awakening America Alliance, representing the African continent. He is also the Pastor of Mount Zion Prayer Center Church in Cleveland, Tennessee, and serves in many other organizations, mostly on the area of prayer.
Download this prayer guide as a bulletin insert here. Let us know you are praying with us by using #COGOPprays on social media to share your requests, inspirations, and praise reports.