Welcome to the Administrative Office of the Church of God of Prophecy Eastern Canada. The Administrative Office seeks to Glorify God by mobilizing, resourcing, and directing the Ministry and laity towards growth and development, so that we will be equipped and become committed participants of God's own Mission for the Redemption of Creation.
We will seek to develop vibrant reproducing communities of authentic disciples of Jesus Christ that will live and proclaim God's Kingdom in their world.
We will endeavour to glorify God by Mobilizing, Resourcing and Directing the Ministry towards Growth and Development, so that we will be better Equipped to become committed participants of God’s own Mission for the Redemption of Creation
- We will seek to identify emerging Leaders.
- We will seek to Train and Equip Leaders for effective service in God’s Mission.
- We will seek to build and maintain Administrative processes that will protect and serve local congregations.
- We will continually embrace the core values of Prayer, Leadership Development, Mission and Stewardship.
- We will seek to remain committed to staying in touch with our times without losing touch with the things that are timeless.
1. Missional Living We will embrace the incarnational aspect of the Gospel as the sent people of God, and seek to encourage an "every member" ministry as missionaries so that we will find engagement within the marketplace, and our communities, which will help to develop and produce vibrant, reproducing communities of Christ followers.
2. Leadership Development We will identify, train and develop potential leaders, and that will seek to establish criteria for transition in leadership. This will include existing leaders, prospective leaders and emerging leaders. Our desire is to develop a multicultural, multigenerational ministry.
3. Stewardship/Financial Stability We will continue to encourage and practice Godly stewardship as we partner together for the Kingdom of God. We will strive to implement other income streams for the local and national church as we seek to glorify God with our time, talent, and treasure.
Our desire is to ensure that all our decision-making processes within the Church of the Church of God of Prophecy of Eastern Canada are filtered through our Vision and Mission so that Christ will be glorified in all we do.